Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wishes, Dreams, and the all around Disney Lifestyle

Originally Posted June 23, 2007

Lately I have been making many many wishes. Most for the summer to be a really really big blast, to find things and have a great adventure. God finally sat me down looked me in the eye and said "The only thing you need to wish for is to draw Closer to Me"

That was when I no longer thought that all that mattered would be a Disney lifestyle as I call it. One of those dreamy, adventure filled life, with romance and an always fuzzy feeling.
God supplies all that for me. I am more then happy with that. Of course I struggle grasping the reality of it. The fact that I need to trust in God that He will supply all my wishes and dreams with even better ones.
Don't get me wrong, its fine for a person to have their dreams and fancies. But don't let it disappoint you when God intervenes and plans are changed (much for the better) I'm just saying that you need Him to drive you home because as Relient K says "I was drunk at the wheel"
This is one of my shorter blogs... one because I just felt I needed to share that and I didn't feel like making it a big deal.
So just take this message to heart and enjoy what God has planned for you.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment