Thursday, January 13, 2011

Show Me What It Is

Originally Posted August 7th, 2007

Its a passion.

Its a love.
Its a call.
Could you find light in the dark, could you see how lost you really are?
Could you ever tell the difference from the right and wrong direction?
Not with out help.
God leans down with His hand grasping mine and point to the right road. He fills me with the love I need, the passion I need, the calling I need.
When I listen to them, I see that I am lost, I see that there is hope.
I see what the world is. I see what I could be. I see that love is the greatest of these things.
Love could never leave, never exit, never stop.
This love at least.
So take my hand again.
Show me the right direction.
Lead me to the path I will take.
Tell me that hope is near at hand.
Love me with the passion you feel inside.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment