Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Truly Much Darker Blue

Originally Posted July 6th, 2007

Everyone, I'm not saying the whole world, but most people believe that the ocean is blue. Yes blue. Blue like the sky, and stunning blue that welcomes people into it.

But the ocean isn't just blue.
A writer mite call it a sea green blue. To me that's just a mouthful of useless words. To me the ocean is a much deeper blue.
Its a blue that speaks so much feeling, power and emotion that is can no longer be called just the color blue. It deserves a bigger better name, but yet no one is brave enough to test the water and change it.
When you kayak over the sea, becoming almost one with it. The blue sky does not match the color of the ocean. The ocean could be murky on the bottom, but when you look at the top what you see is blue.
But remember it is a much darker, deeper blue. A true blue.
The kind of color blue I always imagined the blues and jazz would be if someone colored them in.
Out of all this, all this blue. I have come to a place of meeting.
It is the place were I reached my hand out of that kayak and into the blue jazzy water and felt something not many people feel in the color blue.
I felt a little closer to God.
I suppose I have not always seen God in a white, but yes a darker color were He simply shines right through. Yes He could be the ocean color blue.
His love is that color to.
His love is a deeper, darker, love. His is a true love.
All people love and want to be loved. But not all love is true, we lie about love every day. Don't we? Well I do!
Its like saying "I love pea's" when you really hate them. That is why no man can reproduce Gods love. Because His is true and as sinners there is no way to live a life of complete truth.
So shouldn't we try to love a little darker, a little deeper and little more truthfully then we already do. Because if God loves you like that then why shouldn't you?
When I felt God's closeness in the water, I knew that He was speaking to me. He gave me the strength to endure. He told me to write what I felt about His love. So I did. Some of it may confuse you, but don't hesitate to ask me any questions about it. And as I sit here I pray, because I am a person that strongly believes in prayer. I pray that maybe as you read this and reread it, you begin to under stand God a little bit more then you had before.
Not so I can run of and say I changed the world. No because God wants it.
I have lots of thoughts on love and I will begin to share them more as I journey through it myself. So stay strong and hold fast.
Because the storm is coming.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment