Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's About a Party and a Porch

Originally Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2007

For some reason I actually had a few choices on what category I wanted to place my blog. That sort of scared me.

I had another chat with God on my porch. Though I hate calling it a chat, because I wasn't listening. At all.

The worries of life, those are things that crowd your mind, and with your neighbors party DJ screaming in the backround doesn't help. But these are stupied lame excueses.

I lay on my rocking chair for twenty minuets complaining to God what a wreck my life is. It didn't make me feel any better. Then sitting here writing that just showed how much my life isn't a wreck. Right now I have the best life in the world.

Bestfriends that love me, a God that loves me and cares for me, a house, both my parents, brothers and sisters, no school, no job, I mean I am living the life. But yet I felt empty and sore. Because I wasnt responding to God. He was there talking to me and I had my back turned to Him.

And you know what.

That makes me feel like a loser.

Because the person who loves me, protects me, comforts me. I was ignoring.

I sit here and reread what I wrote and I want to cry. It's so pathetic, yet so real.

But like I say way to much, thats life. We just have to take it with stride.

So maybe if I let all this sink in and make the right move, I wont feel so empty and sore. Because the only right move I can make is to ask God to be apart of my life. To ask Him to enter into me, forgive me of my sins, and to put all my faith in Him and Him only.

Because He is the only one to ever deserve that.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment