Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Relief...

Originally Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2007

We all travel to distant places in our minds... They can be dark places or places that we find our true selves. They are full of twists and magic of another kind.

The places I travel tell me of a love, a strength, a faith. Something that is untangable, unable to grasp.

They tell me of a God who created me with such great love that He did all He could to save me. And in those places I find solace for a broken spirit.

I climb a tree, soaked with rain. I feel it come up through my clothes. But I am already traveling far away from this world. Tears may coat my face. Wind may rip at my clothing. But I feel none of it. I am already passing on into these other places.

Once there, I see a shining light. All fear is gone, all hate and all sin. Its wiped away. I only stand there wraped in arms that hold me tight, they keep me from shaking. There I am me.

There is were I find God.

There is the place were everything means nothing.

Then can I return to this world... and the travels of the day are finished.

For as red as a rock can be, nothing can withstand a God of GREAT LOVE.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment