Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Color Yellow

Originally Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yes... life is beautiful when you travel through a river in Crocs. When your brother drags you to your cousins to jump on a trampoline. When your cousin takes you on a wild adventure through the woods of your backyard.

Yes... life is beautiful.

Today I noticed that the world is yellow. In the summer time I think of it as yellow. Maybe because yellow is a warm color. Or because the color yellow is the color of the sun. I dunno.

I enjoy the fact that summer is finally awakening. Its almost at full swing, the heat is on its way and soon we will all be running about in bathingsuits and chasing each other with water ballons.

God is just wonderful, and I am more then happy that I can see that. Even if the journey is hard. I believe that striving forward gets you some were.

I mean Et and I hiked until we made it 'some were' so God is leading me 'some were' and at that 'some were' it will be a happy place. So let us endure the hard ships of getting there. Then comes the fun.

You journey through the hard ships of winter, and now look as it slowly leave's and in comes the color Yellow.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment