Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A New Invention For Mankind

Originally Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2007

That title really has nothing to do with this blog. I just sorta named it on the spure of the moment. Oh well.

I spent the day hanging with the E-man (Ethan) We hiked for nearly four hours down to the Gulch and through a river. After he soaked his cell phone in the water along with his shorts. We decided it was time to stop hiking. The only problem... no way to call our parents to pick us up.

So we hiked down the road... for another half hour or longer and we were close to falling over. That's the magic of reciting This is the House that Jack Built. We continued walking untill another magical thing happened (no it was not another poem) The cell phone worked!

Then we sat on the side of the road awaiting our ride. When it finally arived I found the strength to jump and squeal (I guess all girls can do that at odd times) over the beauty of the 70's baby blue Valiant I was going to ride in.

Man that was one amazing car ride!

Then I spent another three hours peeling wallpaper off Mad and J's apartment! That was such a blast!

Well all in all I can say I had a great day!

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment