Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Genius In Disguise.

Originally Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ehh, after three hours of playing soccer what would you feel like?

Me. Well I feel like a Genius in Disguise. Really I do!

Haha, no that just popped into my head. Calvin and Hobbs you know... they can get pretty catchy. I have been dashing around a field for the past few hours after an orange soccer ball. Most people would believe me insane (and I could almost agree!) But there is just somthing about chasing an orange soccer ball that makes me feel great. Hard thing to explain.

I somtimes wish life was as easy as it is to score a goal.

You know your chasing after the ball... running and running. But then all it does is fall into the hands of a mad person. Then suddenly a quick pass from your team mate and its your chance to score a goal. Then you miss. So you pick up your skirts (so to speak) and run after the ball again. Just to try and make another goal.

Funny how stupid and pointless that sounds.

Just like life.

But then there is always the ball.

That something there to keep you running along in life. And in the world that ball would be everything we chase after to make our dreams come true. Then your team mate passes you the ball and your ready to make a goal. Next thing you know: SCORE! That is when you have achived your dream.

But its only possible with that one team mate to pass you the ball.

-GAM

No comments:

Post a Comment